Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

50 Subscribers!

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by CountingStars, Mar 18, 2017.

1. CountingStars
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $93
    Yay finally got there ^^ thank you to those of you on YTtalk who have subscribed C:<

Update: nevermind, i checked this morning and it was at 50 >.< and checking it after this post somehow lost someone :C yay 49!!

The_Man_XX and Dollebob like this.
  2. Boris Qs
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $93
    Congratulations...Just keep creating you will be surprised with a letter from Youtube, congratulating you for a 100 subs in no time.

Dollebob and CountingStars like this.
  3. MrWhiskers
    FreakStyle Gaming
    Cash:
    $9
    You win some you loose some, it's just how it is. Either way congrats you'll get more for sure don't let your sub count bother you.

Dollebob likes this.
  4. CountingStars
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $93
    Thank you, I'm still happy that I've got 49 people who want to see what i do next. Maybe one day 100 people will subscribe ^^

I was thrown off by it, thought I was hallucinating at one point. All in all I'm happy and grateful ^^

Dollebob likes this.
  5. Dollebob
    Cash:
    $33
    Congratz on 50 subs :D Wish you the best of luck in the future :D

CountingStars likes this.
  6. Reo Lazaro
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $86
    Congrats on the 49 subscribers! With the energy and humour in your videos, you may have lost one subscriber to leave you short of 50 for a little while, but that won't slow you down in the long term. I really liked some of your points in what people look for in a partner. So much better to be honest if you have a different opinion or don't understand something. If it is the right person, it will bring you closer because you can then work together to understand something, or discuss why your opinions differ in a healthy / positive way.

Good luck with the next 49 subscribers!

7. CountingStars
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $93
    Ngawww thank you, I'll get there one day xD and I'm so grateful for the 49 people who have already subscribed ^^ as long as i enjoy filming and editing, I'll keep on chugging along on youtube :)

8. The_Man_XX
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $41
    Well done,i remember when i was there.

9. GeekyNet
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $83
    Nice! Grats :) you're halfway there to one of the most frustrating milestones!

10. Therealkojr
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $87
    I read the edit and checked your channel and your back up to fifty again! Congrats on reaching fifty subs! You'll be at one hundred in no time at all!