• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subscribers!

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yay finally got there ^^ thank you to those of you on YTtalk who have subscribed C:<

Update: nevermind, i checked this morning and it was at 50 >.< and checking it after this post somehow lost someone :C yay 49!!

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You win some you loose some, it's just how it is. Either way congrats you'll get more for sure don't let your sub count bother you.

Reactions: Dollebob

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations...Just keep creating you will be surprised with a letter from Youtube, congratulating you for a 100 subs in no time.
Thank you, I'm still happy that I've got 49 people who want to see what i do next. Maybe one day 100 people will subscribe ^^

You win some you loose some, it's just how it is. Either way congrats you'll get more for sure don't let your sub count bother you.
I was thrown off by it, thought I was hallucinating at one point. All in all I'm happy and grateful ^^

Reactions: Dollebob

Reo Lazaro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats on the 49 subscribers! With the energy and humour in your videos, you may have lost one subscriber to leave you short of 50 for a little while, but that won't slow you down in the long term. I really liked some of your points in what people look for in a partner. So much better to be honest if you have a different opinion or don't understand something. If it is the right person, it will bring you closer because you can then work together to understand something, or discuss why your opinions differ in a healthy / positive way.

Good luck with the next 49 subscribers!

Reactions: CountingStars

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on the 49 subscribers! With the energy and humour in your videos, you may have lost one subscriber to leave you short of 50 for a little while, but that won't slow you down in the long term. I really liked some of your points in what people look for in a partner. So much better to be honest if you have a different opinion or don't understand something. If it is the right person, it will bring you closer because you can then work together to understand something, or discuss why your opinions differ in a healthy / positive way.

Good luck with the next 49 subscribers!
Ngawww thank you, I'll get there one day xD and I'm so grateful for the 49 people who have already subscribed ^^ as long as i enjoy filming and editing, I'll keep on chugging along on youtube :)

Therealkojr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I read the edit and checked your channel and your back up to fifty again! Congrats on reaching fifty subs! You'll be at one hundred in no time at all!

Reactions: CountingStars