• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 subs, yay!

iamvroom

I've Got It
Today I got from 44 to 50 subs on my reaction video channel, which is a huge achievement compared to the gaming channel I tried to promote a while ago. I know reaction videos are frowned upon as the videos where a person just sits quietly and does nothing, but for me it is a great chance to do it differently. I am trying to improve my commentary skill by broadening the vocabulary, rhetorical ability and just keep talking based on the game (i.e. overwatch) I am focusing on. Anyways, good luck to you and your channels - may the viewers be with you :)

Today I got from 44 to 50 subs on my reaction video channel, which is a huge achievement compared to the gaming channel I tried to promote a while ago. I know reaction videos are frowned upon as the videos where a person just sits quietly and does nothing, but for me it is a great chance to do it differently. I am trying to improve my commentary skill by broadening the vocabulary, rhetorical ability and just keep talking based on the game (i.e. overwatch) I am focusing on. Anyways, good luck to you and your channels - may the viewers be with you :)
Congrats i hit that a little bit ago and ot felt sooo good! Keep it up! :] also i like reaction videos, mainly just h3h3 :3

Back