• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 subs, yay!

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Today I got from 44 to 50 subs on my reaction video channel, which is a huge achievement compared to the gaming channel I tried to promote a while ago. I know reaction videos are frowned upon as the videos where a person just sits quietly and does nothing, but for me it is a great chance to do it differently. I am trying to improve my commentary skill by broadening the vocabulary, rhetorical ability and just keep talking based on the game (i.e. overwatch) I am focusing on. Anyways, good luck to you and your channels - may the viewers be with you :)

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats!! Awesome feeling.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Today I got from 44 to 50 subs on my reaction video channel, which is a huge achievement compared to the gaming channel I tried to promote a while ago. I know reaction videos are frowned upon as the videos where a person just sits quietly and does nothing, but for me it is a great chance to do it differently. I am trying to improve my commentary skill by broadening the vocabulary, rhetorical ability and just keep talking based on the game (i.e. overwatch) I am focusing on. Anyways, good luck to you and your channels - may the viewers be with you :)
Congrats i hit that a little bit ago and ot felt sooo good! Keep it up! :] also i like reaction videos, mainly just h3h3 :3

Ishay Frenkel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Congrats! What do you think lead to the spike of 4 subs in one day?

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! 50 is an excellent number! Keep up the good work.