Request 50 Dollars and a shoutout to whoever can make me the best banner!

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Hey guys, so I'm in need of a new banner, and I'm a lazy f**k (but really I also need to spend time on editing)

So I decided to consult the nice Yttalk community, with a little bonus prize!

I'll leave this thread open for up to a maximum of a week, seven (7) days, starting today (the 18th of may). OR untill I simply pick a winner.

There will only be one (1) winner, and the winner shall recieve fifty dollars (50USD) and 1 shoutout (like/comment on any video they want, from my channel, which is www.youtube.com/uberdanger)

So yeah you can comment the submissions here as pictures or PM them to me, once again I'd love to have a PSD so I can add my own sponsors and what not.

Edit: I forgot for assets, here is a picture of my logo/duck in PNG format:
https://mega.co.nz/#!hZdSiCTQ!CQP6bXJoMzHAhiQAy8PLsbEek3ky3gtmpeJxvMQb12o

My channel is mainly about League of legends, and if you wanna include that in the banner that'd be great too.

My favorite champions are: Yasuo, Katarina, Xin Zhao.
Full ad/ap could also be nice to have on the banner included in some way.

Last edited:
If you don't have any luck here, I believe this guys portfolio is pretty decent; *edited by staff*

One of the top contenders so far, in fact #1 of all the submissions so far, keep going strong, I'm not sure anyone can beat this.
The part I can't read without laughing is "hate pls" I don't even get that but it makes me laugh every time HAHAHAHAHA

Back