Request 50 Dollars and a shoutout to whoever can make me the best banner!

PMighty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I got you for free man :) give me like 2 hours and ill hook you up fat. all i request is a shou-tout, 50$ isn't needed :) in todays economy it'd be rude for me to accept that kinda money ![DOUBLEPOST=1401147750,1401146515][/DOUBLEPOST]your banner my good man ::: http:// imgur.com /AkGNB74 just right click and save image

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, so I'm in need of a new banner, and I'm a lazy f**k (but really I also need to spend time on editing)

So I decided to consult the nice Yttalk community, with a little bonus prize!

I'll leave this thread open for up to a maximum of a week, seven (7) days, starting today (the 18th of may). OR untill I simply pick a winner.

There will only be one (1) winner, and the winner shall recieve fifty dollars (50USD) and 1 shoutout (like/comment on any video they want, from my channel, which is www.youtube.com/uberdanger)

So yeah you can comment the submissions here as pictures or PM them to me, once again I'd love to have a PSD so I can add my own sponsors and what not.

Edit: I forgot for assets, here is a picture of my logo/duck in PNG format:
https://mega.co.nz/#!hZdSiCTQ!CQP6bXJoMzHAhiQAy8PLsbEek3ky3gtmpeJxvMQb12o

My channel is mainly about League of legends, and if you wanna include that in the banner that'd be great too.

My favorite champions are: Yasuo, Katarina, Xin Zhao.
Full ad/ap could also be nice to have on the banner included in some way.
Damn it! I wish I was more active here i'd at least tried. I need to drive more traffic for working 12 hours a day on my s**t. Ugh...

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations boltdesigns! You did a great job and you deserved it :DD Thanks for doing this contest Uberdanger. I had fun! :)
You still get honorable mentions, if you ever want me to promote any of your videos, or any video really, just pm me