• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

400 Subscribers? Holy Cow.

Justine

I Love YTtalk
So if you watch any of my videos within the last few months, you'll know that I started attending a university this year, so I wasn't really able to upload a lot so I wasn't really expecting to reach a new milestone at all. However uh I was proven wrong because I just hit 400 subscribers a day or two ago and I'm just in total shock honestly.
Thats a hundred away from half a thousand. Wow. That's wild to me.

But yeah, despite being in shock I just wanna say thanks to anyone who's ever checked out my videos off here or helped me improve my channel with feedback and all that jazz; you guys are the bomb and thanks for making hitting 400 possible:happy:

Great news to hear that not only are you in University studying Higher Education but also making strides on your YouTube aswell? 400 is such a big number can't imagine 400 people actually tuning in to watch my content :p Whatever your doing its obviously working, keep up the good work my friend.

Back