• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

400 Subscribers? Holy Cow.

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So if you watch any of my videos within the last few months, you'll know that I started attending a university this year, so I wasn't really able to upload a lot so I wasn't really expecting to reach a new milestone at all. However uh I was proven wrong because I just hit 400 subscribers a day or two ago and I'm just in total shock honestly.
Thats a hundred away from half a thousand. Wow. That's wild to me.

But yeah, despite being in shock I just wanna say thanks to anyone who's ever checked out my videos off here or helped me improve my channel with feedback and all that jazz; you guys are the bomb and thanks for making hitting 400 possible:happy:

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Great news to hear that not only are you in University studying Higher Education but also making strides on your YouTube aswell? 400 is such a big number can't imagine 400 people actually tuning in to watch my content :p Whatever your doing its obviously working, keep up the good work my friend.

4Reason

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! Hope you keep growing and best of luck to you and your channel!!! :D