• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3000 subs 300K views 15K hours and Monetisation Enabled

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congrats on the milestones thankyou for the info on the amount of time to be approved. I should be hitting my watch time requerment winthin the next few weeks and a bit over 500 subs to go. Hopefully I'll be there in the next few months

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats on the milestones thankyou for the info on the amount of time to be approved. I should be hitting my watch time requerment winthin the next few weeks and a bit over 500 subs to go. Hopefully I'll be there in the next few months
Thanks so much and you probably will get those last 500 subs. Watch time is not that hard to obtain when you upload at least 3 or 4 times per week. After that, then you start receiving comments and having a little audience it can become a snowball that will grow and grow.. I used to get like 10 subs per day,, these last days I'm getting 100+ per day, really cool how all this work,, no idea where all this people come from lol probably youtube is recommending my videos or something

Reactions: Ezrider92356

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I still think the sub requirement is kind of stupid. the watch time I think is the biggest factor and the hardest to fake and I get around 650 hours every 28days. some 100+ sub days sure would be nice though. congrats that must feel great I think I would fall out of my chair if I checked my analytics and found I gained 100 subs in a single day...lol

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I still think the sub requirement is kind of stupid. the watch time I think is the biggest factor and the hardest to fake and I get around 650 hours every 28days. some 100+ sub days sure would be nice though. congrats that must feel great I think I would fall out of my chair if I checked my analytics and found I gained 100 subs in a single day...lol
Thanks so much man and I still can't believe it lol so is hard to fall from a chair. I just wake up and say.. ohh yeah I need to upload a video cause I have 4K subs lol I forget every time but you'll get there I mean any one can do it,,, you just need to grind and try new things and you'll find what works the best for your channel and for your audience

Reactions: Ezrider92356

HeyFalcon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is one hell of an accomplishment for 3 months of work! With your current growth I wouldnt be surprised if you get a boost in numbers, Youtube algorithm loves quick growth[DOUBLEPOST=1534337837,1534337707][/DOUBLEPOST]after writing the last response i jumped on your channel to Sub, which I did :D You have gone up 2000+ subs since your post! amazing

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
That is one hell of an accomplishment for 3 months of work! With your current growth I wouldnt be surprised if you get a boost in numbers, Youtube algorithm loves quick growth[DOUBLEPOST=1534337837,1534337707][/DOUBLEPOST]after writing the last response i jumped on your channel to Sub, which I did :D You have gone up 2000+ subs since your post! amazing
Thanks so much I really appreciate all the support and it means the world to me!

I know right, I might way a little bit more to post a new milestone,, it seems that is not ideal to grow fast for posting milestone threads lol but I prefer keep growing than posting a milestone of course.

Unfortunately my channel is losing momentum and that's what happens when you stop receiving a lot of visits and views then you go back to normal but hopefully another video will get at least 40K views.

Again, thanks so much and I wish you the best with your channel!

JustusJames

Reaction score
Very nice! Any words of wisdom you can pass along for reaching those goals?

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Very nice! Any words of wisdom you can pass along for reaching those goals?
Yeah but I can't tell you all of them in this post...
But if you go to Search... just Search my last thread "How I grew 5K subs & 500K views in 3 months with my first channel"
There you can read everything I did to reach those milestones. Hopefully it will help you and good luck with your channel!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great growth for a young channel - Keep up the good work and you will soon be overtaking me.

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, in 3 months time? That’s amazing! Big congrats