• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3000 subs 300K views 15K hours and Monetisation Enabled

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Coucou!

Really happy with these milestones and can't wait to get 5K subs, I've been doing YouTube for about 3 months.

I want to explain a little bit the process of becoming YouTube partner. As you may know YT is reviewing every channel manually now so when you hit the threshold you will still need to wait 1-2 months to get a response. For example I met the threshold on June 16th and on August 1st my channel was approved. Hopefully they will be able to review channels faster.

Also if you have no idea if you will be approved or rejected search for the article (because I can't post links) Creatord Hub "Why your monetisation application got rejected and what to do about it"
or click the link below to my channel as an example of a successful review!

Hope it helps cause I had a lot of questions regarding all of this!
Have a good one

Last edited:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats on all those milestones. :up:

Gilly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ve been doing YouTube for 3 month and only at 7 subs tf are you doing good job man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I’ve been doing YouTube for 3 month and only at 7 subs tf are you doing good job man

You need to keep uploading and do what you love that is best advice I can give you. Also, try to link your channel correctly cause I try to check out your channel but the link before your posts is not working. You want people to find your channel as easy as possible, also helps a lot! Good luck with your channel and best wishes!

Reactions: Southpaw27

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on all of the milestones! I hope you will continue to grow!

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations on all of the milestones! I hope you will continue to grow!
Thank you so much!!! Really hoping I'll hot 4K this weekend if not I guess I'll need to wait until next week but so far so good fortunately and I'm grateful for all the help and all the support!

Gilly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You need to keep uploading and do what you love that is best advice I can give you. Also, try to link your channel correctly cause I try to check out your channel but the link before your posts is not working. You want people to find your channel as easy as possible, also helps a lot! Good luck with your channel and best wishes!
Idk how to link my channel there is no instructions