• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3000 channel views! to bad I can't make any money

The Maker

Hello YTtalk,

I made it to 3000 channel views today. Like my last milestone, I never though that I would make it this far, but I am happy to be here. I am a little disheartened that I cannot make any money until my channel hits 10,000 channel views, but I am confidant that I will make it eventually. Thank you for all the support and have a nice rest of your day!

Congrats on the views and don't worry about the $ just yet - Plenty of time for that later. :)

Well done on the channel views! I wouldn't worry about making money just yet; focus on making good content! Our 2 latest videos took absolutely hours to edit and we barely have any subs - everything comes with time :)

Well done on the channel views! I wouldn't worry about making money just yet; focus on making good content! Our 2 latest videos took absolutely hours to edit and we barely have any subs - everything comes with time :)
Thank you KizKaz, That is very true.

Back