• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3000 channel views! to bad I can't make any money

The Maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello YTtalk,

I made it to 3000 channel views today. Like my last milestone, I never though that I would make it this far, but I am happy to be here. I am a little disheartened that I cannot make any money until my channel hits 10,000 channel views, but I am confidant that I will make it eventually. Thank you for all the support and have a nice rest of your day!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats on the views and don't worry about the $ just yet - Plenty of time for that later. :)

The Maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you, Crown!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Great work!

The Maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you xingcat!

KizKaz

Reaction score
Well done on the channel views! I wouldn't worry about making money just yet; focus on making good content! Our 2 latest videos took absolutely hours to edit and we barely have any subs - everything comes with time :)

The Maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well done on the channel views! I wouldn't worry about making money just yet; focus on making good content! Our 2 latest videos took absolutely hours to edit and we barely have any subs - everything comes with time :)
Thank you KizKaz, That is very true.