• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3,000+ views in 3 months!!!!

nyah sky

I got a total of 3000+ views on my youtube channel and I'm very excited. I just wish more people would subscribe!

Congratulations! Your upload schedule is a bit spread out, and it looks like your last upload was a month ago, so maybe if you uploaded a bit more frequently, you'd get more subscribers like you want? That really helped me, when I started uploading a couple of times a week. But 3,000 views is an excellent milestone!

Congratulations! Your upload schedule is a bit spread out, and it looks like your last upload was a month ago, so maybe if you uploaded a bit more frequently, you'd get more subscribers like you want? That really helped me, when I started uploading a couple of times a week. But 3,000 views is an excellent milestone!

Thank you! I know my goal is to upload at least once a week but it's really hard to find time to make and edit videos when I'm working and going to school.

Back