LandofDucks

Hey guys,

So my 2nd Channel Review's video is up!

We have Already made 6 people's channels so much better!

If you want to have your channel reviewed and told what you can do better to improve your subscribers growth, make your channel more appealing, make your current subscribers more active and just have a better looking and a more 'Stand Out' channel then be sure to check out my most recent Episode and just simply ask for one in the comments!

It's that simple :)

Good Luck and See you all soon!

Don't Be a d**k.... Be a Duck!

Hey guys,

If you want to have your channel reviewed and told what you can do better to improve your subscribers growth, make your channel more appealing, make your current subscribers more active and just have a better looking and a more 'Stand Out' channel then be sure to check out my most recent Episode and just simply ask for one in the comments!

Hey There! i would love for you to do a review on my channel! ill be posting more content soon!

Hey guys,

Hey man
Your suggestions will be great. Some insiders review as a viewer would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Ray

Hey There! i would love for you to do a review on my channel! ill be posting more content soon!
Hey dude, that's awesome :) If you go onver to my channel and comment on the latest episode with #Review then I can add you to the list :)[DOUBLEPOST=1469436451,1469436354][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man
Your suggestions will be great. Some insiders review as a viewer would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Ray

Hey man, No worries :) I know the feeling of having a proper review of a viewers perspective. If you go over to my channel and comment on the latest episode with #Review then I can add you to the list :)

Hey dude, that's awesome :) If you go onver to my channel and comment on the latest episode with #Review then I can add you to the list :)[DOUBLEPOST=1469436451,1469436354][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey man, No worries :) I know the feeling of having a proper review of a viewers perspective. If you go over to my channel and comment on the latest episode with #Review then I can add you to the list :)
done!

I'm looking to have a review done on me. I have been stuck at the same point for a while and i got so many subs and no views. Would love to know what i should do to improve. Also love the concept of this series

I'm looking to have a review done on me. I have been stuck at the same point for a while and i got so many subs and no views. Would love to know what i should do to improve. Also love the concept of this series
Hey man, I would love to help :) Just check out the series on my channel and put a comment down saying you want to be part of the series :)

Me, man! Cam3ronSupreme, look it up. Lots of crazy and different content on there, it would make for a great video.

Back