• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2350 subs close to 2.5k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sickflowz TV

YTtalk Mad
I know its not much compared to a lot of youtubers but i am happy to have reached 2,350 subscribers and my next goal will be to reach 2,500 and then 5,000. I am very happy about this.

I enjoyed your vlog on "Ratchet B*tches", haha, subbed! Hope you reach your goal as soon as possible, it'll be soon judging from your content.

I enjoyed your vlog on "Ratchet B*tches", haha, subbed! Hope you reach your goal as soon as possible, it'll be soon judging from your content.
thanks bro it means a lot and yeah a lot of people did like my ratchet b*tches video haha i had to speak the truth.

Wow, congratulations! With that many subscribers, it really won't be too long until you hit your goal :)

Wow, congratulations! With that many subscribers, it really won't be too long until you hit your goal :)
Thanks! Yeah i will deff be excited once i hit my goals and then every goal from there :)[DOUBLEPOST=1374720066,1374720019][/DOUBLEPOST]
awesome! Well done! :D
Thanks :) i love the fact that im being myself and acting goofy and that people love what i do, so i will be doing this until i cant no more :)

Keep up the good work mate and you will reach your goals soon :) and then we will see a post saying you reach 5,000 subs hehehe ^_^

Keep up the good work mate and you will reach your goals soon :) and then we will see a post saying you reach 5,000 subs hehehe ^_^
haha thanks man and damn i am about to sub to you! i use to love pokemon as a kid, would love to see let's play on those!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back