• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2350 subs close to 2.5k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sickflowz TV

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
I know its not much compared to a lot of youtubers but i am happy to have reached 2,350 subscribers and my next goal will be to reach 2,500 and then 5,000. I am very happy about this.

Reactions: Grant Casual

Catermak

I've Got It
Reaction score
I subbed to help you out closer to your goal !

Miles

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I enjoyed your vlog on "Ratchet B*tches", haha, subbed! Hope you reach your goal as soon as possible, it'll be soon judging from your content.

Sickflowz TV

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
I enjoyed your vlog on "Ratchet B*tches", haha, subbed! Hope you reach your goal as soon as possible, it'll be soon judging from your content.
thanks bro it means a lot and yeah a lot of people did like my ratchet b*tches video haha i had to speak the truth.

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Wow, congratulations! With that many subscribers, it really won't be too long until you hit your goal :)

Sickflowz TV

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Wow, congratulations! With that many subscribers, it really won't be too long until you hit your goal :)
Thanks! Yeah i will deff be excited once i hit my goals and then every goal from there :)[DOUBLEPOST=1374720066,1374720019][/DOUBLEPOST]
awesome! Well done! :D
Thanks :) i love the fact that im being myself and acting goofy and that people love what i do, so i will be doing this until i cant no more :)

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Keep up the good work mate and you will reach your goals soon :) and then we will see a post saying you reach 5,000 subs hehehe ^_^

Sickflowz TV

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Keep up the good work mate and you will reach your goals soon :) and then we will see a post saying you reach 5,000 subs hehehe ^_^
haha thanks man and damn i am about to sub to you! i use to love pokemon as a kid, would love to see let's play on those!

Status
Not open for further replies.