Comedy 2017 Collabs - sub count doesn't matter :)

KanesThoughts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm dedicating 2017 to YouTube. I'm making a commitment to post weekly videos for the entire year (52 videos) and I'd love to organise some collab videos to mix it up a little bit. I'm hoping to do about 6-8 collabs with other interesting creators regardless of their subscriber count. It would be good if you make similar videos to me, I make comedy sketches/vlogs but if you do something else shoot me a message anyway, I'm always up for trying new things.

So if you are up for collabing next year and are keen to grow your channel with me, hit me up. I'd love to start planning some collabs now so that I can reach my goal of 52 videos next year.

If you are worried about my commitment, don't be. My upload schedule has been a bit all over the place recently since I have been busy with my final year of high school, but now that I have graduated my main priority for 2017 is YouTube. I want to make this YouTube channel my full-time job one day, and now is the time to start :)
Im in. @KanesThoughts on Twitter, lets talk there?

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I only made one comedy skit and I think it has done pretty well lol if you want we can figure something out! Let me know :D

GaganDos

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to be apart of your collabs i have a similar story too where i finished high school and want to make youtube a full time job i hope that dream does happen for you one day i wish the best of luck for you in the future and i can't wait until we collab if that does happen

Reaction score
Hey dude! I don't live ANYWHERE near you. But, I own a green screen, so if you ever want we can try and work a collaboration out through that?

DifferentBreedYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey Dylan!

Checked out your channel, loved the "why fishing is the worst sport" video. We're a comedy channel putting out sketches and challenge videos every week so we'd love to collab on a new project!