Comedy 2017 Collabs - sub count doesn't matter :)

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm dedicating 2017 to YouTube. I'm making a commitment to post weekly videos for the entire year (52 videos) and I'd love to organise some collab videos to mix it up a little bit. I'm hoping to do about 6-8 collabs with other interesting creators regardless of their subscriber count. It would be good if you make similar videos to me, I make comedy sketches/vlogs but if you do something else shoot me a message anyway, I'm always up for trying new things.

So if you are up for collabing next year and are keen to grow your channel with me, hit me up. I'd love to start planning some collabs now so that I can reach my goal of 52 videos next year.

If you are worried about my commitment, don't be. My upload schedule has been a bit all over the place recently since I have been busy with my final year of high school, but now that I have graduated my main priority for 2017 is YouTube. I want to make this YouTube channel my full-time job one day, and now is the time to start :)

Doctor Dano

Doctor Dano
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm dedicating 2017 to YouTube. I'm making a commitment to post weekly videos for the entire year (52 videos) and I'd love to organise some collab videos to mix it up a little bit. I'm hoping to do about 6-8 collabs with other interesting creators regardless of their subscriber count. It would be good if you make similar videos to me, I make comedy sketches/vlogs but if you do something else shoot me a message anyway, I'm always up for trying new things.

So if you are up for collabing next year and are keen to grow your channel with me, hit me up. I'd love to start planning some collabs now so that I can reach my goal of 52 videos next year.

If you are worried about my commitment, don't be. My upload schedule has been a bit all over the place recently since I have been busy with my final year of high school, but now that I have graduated my main priority for 2017 is YouTube. I want to make this YouTube channel my full-time job one day, and now is the time to start :)
Hi Dylan, too bad we live far apart it would be interested doing a collab otherwise. Maybe next time when I come back to Australia hehe.

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
I would love to collaborate. I have the same kind of goal and I make comedy videos too. Maybe we can help each other.

Kira's Studio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian

hey i'm interested . My content is about entertainment/comedy too.

Cameron Arnold

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Other
Hey man we are on the same page i post comedy sketches and vlogs too but havent been doing it for a while but planning to dedicate my channel on 2017 just like u i would love to work with other youtubers who want to make people happy of your interested hit me up at c9arnold@gmail.com

deezeevids

Reaction score

Hey bro, where are you based out of? I'll be in Melbourne for the next month, maybe we could collab on something. You can find my content at "deezeevids" on YouTube, I mainly do comment trolling and social experiments. You can message me whenever at deezeevids@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from ya!

BigB0ss

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
What's up bro, I'd be down to collab. I also do skits and what not with a friend. We are a little nutty and and unstable but we're still cool boys.

CrystalNexxus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm down for a collab
Just sent me a Message on twitter @ItzMetic
I do Real Life video's and i'm starting comedy skits
So i would love to collab

Kira's Studio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey man we are on the same page i post comedy sketches and vlogs too but havent been doing it for a while but planning to dedicate my channel on 2017 just like u i would love to work with other youtubers who want to make people happy of your interested hit me up at c9arnold@gmail.com
Hey bro lets do the collab.. lets talk by email. check yours.

Tyron Fedrick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm definitely interested. Glad you're not caring about the sub amount because I don't have too many lol but I do make comedy sketches.