• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2000+ Subscribers & over 1.1 Million views. Yaaay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.
Congratulations.
I can only dream of numbers like these for me as a musician :eek:

Congrats!:dance:

Congratulations!

It is an acheivment to reach that goal, I have now reached over 5,000 and loving YouTube, always have!

Hope you all enjoy my videos too if you get the chance to stop by!

Tamara xx

congratulations!!

you must be proud, (I'm a little jealous haha)

well done!
Thanks George! No need to be jealous of my channel, it's nothing like the ones with millions of views and subscribers... we can all be jealous of them! ahhahahaa. ;-)[DOUBLEPOST=1347275103,1347274800][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations!

It is an acheivment to reach that goal, I have now reached over 5,000 and loving YouTube, always have!

Tamara xx

Thanks Tamata! Congratulations to you too. I've just check out your channel. You have a beautiful voice. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1347275154][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations!

Tamara xx
Opps, sorry. (Correction: *Tamara)

Hey there. Well done on your success. Excellent music scores. I sometimes use music like this in my videos. Out of interest. I have similar figures on my channel but you have considerable more subs. Did you do anything in particular to get the subs or are they just flowing in naturally?

vgjfelix

Hi guys,

Hope you're all well. I'm excited to say my channel has finally reached over 2000 subscribers and over 1.1 million video views (combined). The channel is gaining an average of 4-5 subscribers per day. Hopefully it will increase swiftly as I keep working on the channel. Regards, Jon.
thats amazing! im about to reach 500 subs in one months time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back