• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2000+ Subscribers & over 1.1 Million views. Yaaay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, your field of work is more difficult to get views on. I have it easier, but for me it is difficult to get subs on the other side! Carspotting has big competition worldwide, so it's not easy to grow.

Well, good luck nevertheless! With 2000+ subs you are half way there...
Cheers! All the best to you too. ;-)

Hi guys,

Hope you're all well. I'm excited to say my channel has finally reached over 2000 subscribers and over 1.1 million video views (combined). The channel is gaining an average of 4-5 subscribers per day. Hopefully it will increase swiftly as I keep working on the channel. Regards, Jon.
Congratz mate. Huge achievement!

Congratulations! Army Of Doom is officially going to be the theme song running through my head when I destroy my friends at Mario Kart Rac- errrr, Call of Duty. Boo-rah. Anyway, subscribed and absolutely intend to work through the rest of your content as time permits. ^^

WOW 2,000 subs! I s**t my pants when i hit ten last week! Congratulations.[DOUBLEPOST=1346616176,1346615124][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way how do i get more "dedicated subscribers"? (ones that watch my videos)

WOW 2,000 subs! I s**t my pants when i hit ten last week! Congratulations.[DOUBLEPOST=1346616176,1346615124][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way how do i get more "dedicated subscribers"? (ones that watch my videos)
Thanks! My advice would be to concentrate on developing quality content within your niche; whilst listening to the input of your subscribers/viewers. They are your audience - give them what they want! It's better to have 'proper' subscribers that watch and interact with your video rather than random subscribers that never do anything.

Subscribers aren't everything though - some people have gigantic view counts with minimal subscribers, others have loads of subscribers but lack video views. If the aim of your channel is to generate income then it's best to work on the views. Subscribers just give you a bit of a head start at getting your video viewed in the first place. Hope this helps. ;-)[DOUBLEPOST=1346669147][/DOUBLEPOST]It's really strange though - for the last few months subscribers have been dropping like flies. I get notifications saying i have new subscribers (approximately 5-10 per day) and seem to lose at least 30-40% of them. My count was fine for over a year with a normal amount of unsubscribes and closed accounts. YouTube must have a bug. It's pretty disheartening as it's difficult to maintain and increase the count these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back