• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2000 Subscribers AND 2 Million Views!!!

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! By checking your channel it seems to be very specific on what people want. Like a video has 300k views yet another video (your latest) a week old has only 114 views

Reactions: Hulio

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! By checking your channel it seems to be very specific on what people want. Like a video has 300k views yet another video (your latest) a week old has only 114 views
Thank you! Yes, the interest in any video is quite different, depending on what I filmed. I know some subjects I film won't have mass appeal, but I look at it as part of the big picture. I want to film everything I see in the outdoors. : ) And most of my videos take a while to get noticed. They mostly don't start with much momentum.

You made me curious as to what my stats were on my most popular video in its first week. For my video with over 600k in views, it had 46 views, 1 like, and 2 comments after one week!

Reactions: InTheDogHouse

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, those views are outrageous!
I'm almost at 1000 subscribers and have 33000 views. Mine definitely go hand in hand :bounce::bounce:

Cassarilla

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Cartoonist
That is awesome! Congratulations on hitting both of those milestones! That's an amazing amount of views! You capture some really beautiful videos of nature by the way. I hope your channel continues to grow and find success!

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is awesome! Congratulations on hitting both of those milestones! That's an amazing amount of views! You capture some really beautiful videos of nature by the way. I hope your channel continues to grow and find success!
Thank you so much! I just love getting out there and filming everything I discover. But the growth is a nice thing along the way : )