• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2000 Subscribers AND 2 Million Views!!!

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I seem to be consistently getting around 1000 views for each subscriber gained on my channel. And sure enough, within a few days I crossed both the 2000 subscriber and 2 million views mark!

I had bigger goals set for this year, and I'm not really on pace to achieve them thusfar. But there's a lot of year left ; ) Thank you to those out there who have any random interest in my random channel!

Looped Fruit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congratulations on 2000 subscribers and 2 millions views, must have taken a while to get to where you are now. Must have been a tough road, especially to your first 100 subscribers. Hard work pays off!

Reactions: Hulio

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That’s awesome congratulations on your big milestone! Good luck with your new goal!:)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep it up. :)

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
BIG congrats. You are doing great. Keep up the good work:up2:

VictorLight

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yay!! congratulations on this milestone! Hope you get somewhere bigger in the future :D !
But I have one question, when I click on your link which is below you comments/thread nothing shows up as if a channel was deleted or something which is weird a little bit :/

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yay!! congratulations on this milestone! Hope you get somewhere bigger in the future :D !
But I have one question, when I click on your link which is below you comments/thread nothing shows up as if a channel was deleted or something which is weird a little bit :/
Oh, thank you for letting me know! How did I not know that all this time?? The url should end in WanderingSoleTV, not WanderingSoleImages. Or you can just search for me under Wandering Sole Images... thank you again!! I am getting this fixed. I can't figure out how to edit that at the moment though...