• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 Subscribers

Life of Brendan

Loving YTtalk
Today I received my 200th subscriber. Going from 100 to 200 was definitely a lot easier than going from 0 to 100. I'm excited to see the growth and am happy to see that I am making content/giving advice that is actually helping people. I'm looking forward to seeing how far I can get :wavespin:

Today I received my 200th subscriber. Going from 100 to 200 was definitely a lot easier than going from 0 to 100. I'm excited to see the growth and am happy to see that I am making content/giving advice that is actually helping people. I'm looking forward to seeing how far I can get :wavespin:
Congrats! Hopefully i,will get to that point soon! Anyways keep at it ! :]

Congratulations on reaching the 200 milestone! It should get easier moving forward from here with the momentum you're picking up and you'll do great :)

Congrats! Hopefully i,will get to that point soon! Anyways keep at it ! :]

If you keep working hard and doing what you're doing I'm sure you'll get there in no time[DOUBLEPOST=1484541323,1484541281][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on reaching the 200 milestone! It should get easier moving forward from here with the momentum you're picking up and you'll do great :)

Ya I think it will be. And even if it isn't I'm enjoying what I'm doing so no big deal

Congratulations man :)

And yeah, trust me, if you keep your quality and activity up, it'll only go faster from here on out!

Back