• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 Subscribers

Life of Brendan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Today I received my 200th subscriber. Going from 100 to 200 was definitely a lot easier than going from 0 to 100. I'm excited to see the growth and am happy to see that I am making content/giving advice that is actually helping people. I'm looking forward to seeing how far I can get :wavespin:

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Today I received my 200th subscriber. Going from 100 to 200 was definitely a lot easier than going from 0 to 100. I'm excited to see the growth and am happy to see that I am making content/giving advice that is actually helping people. I'm looking forward to seeing how far I can get :wavespin:
Congrats! Hopefully i,will get to that point soon! Anyways keep at it ! :]

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on reaching the 200 milestone! It should get easier moving forward from here with the momentum you're picking up and you'll do great :)

Life of Brendan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats! Hopefully i,will get to that point soon! Anyways keep at it ! :]
If you keep working hard and doing what you're doing I'm sure you'll get there in no time[DOUBLEPOST=1484541323,1484541281][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on reaching the 200 milestone! It should get easier moving forward from here with the momentum you're picking up and you'll do great :)
Ya I think it will be. And even if it isn't I'm enjoying what I'm doing so no big deal

Reactions: MasterDF

prinnyrae22

Reaction score
That's awesome. Do you have any advice for someone just starting out on youtube?

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Congratulations man :)

And yeah, trust me, if you keep your quality and activity up, it'll only go faster from here on out!

Life of Brendan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's awesome. Do you have any advice for someone just starting out on youtube?
Make sure you enjoy what you're doing because if not it'll be borderline impossible to stay motivated enough to make the 100 subscriber mark. Also set a goal for yourself like I'm going to make 3 high quality videos a week and stick to it

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Congratz to reaching 200! That's the number I had when I joined this forum. Cheers to 200 more.