• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Mr Danny

Super Poster
So after ~2 years in YouTube (but been constant since about a year) I finally hit the magic number of 200 subscribers. Why is it magic, you ask? Well, because I'm excited about it. And human excitement is magical.

Hey man! congrats! I'm actually working on my first hundred right now! I know how long it takes! I def will be checking out your channel too! Congrats!

So after ~2 years in YouTube (but been constant since about a year) I finally hit the magic number of 200 subscribers. Why is it magic, you ask? Well, because I'm excited about it. And human excitement is magical.
LOL Slaves. That's something I haven't heard before. Congratulations on all your hard work and great ideas creating content for your channel. You've really come a long way. My wife and I feature channels on our website/blog so if you're interested just send me a message and we'd love to learn more about your story. Keep up the great work :)

Get those slaves working for you and you'll double the amount in no time. Congrats on reaching that number. Onward and upward!

Back