• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Mr Danny

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So after ~2 years in YouTube (but been constant since about a year) I finally hit the magic number of 200 subscribers. Why is it magic, you ask? Well, because I'm excited about it. And human excitement is magical.

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man! congrats! I'm actually working on my first hundred right now! I know how long it takes! I def will be checking out your channel too! Congrats!

Reactions: Mr Danny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey man! That's awesome! I just did as well. Let's make it to 100 now. :)

Congratulations and good work!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! As you always say at the end of your videos, subslave!

Jbarker91

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
So after ~2 years in YouTube (but been constant since about a year) I finally hit the magic number of 200 subscribers. Why is it magic, you ask? Well, because I'm excited about it. And human excitement is magical.
LOL Slaves. That's something I haven't heard before. Congratulations on all your hard work and great ideas creating content for your channel. You've really come a long way. My wife and I feature channels on our website/blog so if you're interested just send me a message and we'd love to learn more about your story. Keep up the great work :)

AM2PM

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Get those slaves working for you and you'll double the amount in no time. Congrats on reaching that number. Onward and upward!