• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 000 YTtalk Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, Haven't uploaded for a looong while.. I don't know if I will continue or not, hopfully I will. I started youtube as a hobby because I didn't have anyting else to do but now I got Emelie and a good set of friends :)
That's good! I did start writing some lyrics tonight though O_O
I went back and watched some videos on my channel...it gave me some inspiration lol.

That's good! I did start writing some lyrics tonight though O_O
I went back and watched some videos on my channel...it gave me some inspiration lol.
Thats good, I had moment of Youtube feeling a couple of days ago, when I tried to record some videos, It was a failure though :p

Thats good, I had moment of Youtube feeling a couple of days ago, when I tried to record some videos, It was a failure though :p
Oh yes, I remember you saying something about that. Maybe the new year will bring some new videos :D

@Kath you'll still be posting up songs every once in a while on Soundcloud right? :sorry2: I need it.

And as for her posts count, I see her being around 30K definitely this time next year. Maaaaaaaybe 35K.
I bet she will be at 45K
Guuuyyys you're putting too much pressure on meeeeeeeeeee.

I haven't uploaded to Soundcloud lately either :/ I haven't had much drive to do music. I did finish lyrics to my new song though! I am planning to record them when I'm not still sick. I have a cough :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back