• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 000 YTtalk Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! :D

OMGEH~~ That's alot of messages! How long have you been with YT talk?
Lol "OMGEH" That's hilarious. Hmmm.........I think.......it will be 3 years in March :)

Did someone say party?

*in*

300.sheen1.lc.022511.jpg

Congrats Kat, that's dedication :wub:
Did....did you just call me a loser? :unsure:
Meh, I'm fine with that. Hey, it's the weekend!!

I'm so :cool:
Totally not :cold:

Long live the strea...m... Yeah... And... Long... Li-... :sorry2:
tumblr_lg8khheyCl1qfnnkeo1_400.gif

It's my time, it's my time.

It's sad that I pretty much remember this segment word for word.
Lmao the way you typed that.........so hilarious :D

Wow congratulations Kath :D I have writen a song just for this event,
:singing2::dance:Trallalla Kath has now the 20 big K's on YTtalk, she likes it alot, but she won't stop, Tralalala la la lala! Kath is top 3 poster, she will soon be passing @Michael . Yeah Kath is a top, she is a top yeah she is a top, she is a top POSTEEEEEEEEEEER:dance:

:singing2::dance:Trallalla Kath has now the 20 big K's on YTtalk, she likes it alot, but she won't stop, Tralalala la la lala! Kath is top 3 poster, she will soon be passing @Michael . Yeah Kath is a top, she is a top yeah she is a top, she is a top POSTEEEEEEEEEEER:dance:

Not sure about y'all but I find this creepy, *smirks*. don't kill me I promise words only hurt if you let them mean something!

That song is horrible. I love it anyway.
I don't know if I'll ever pass Michael though :p

Oh man...I haven't touched my channel in ages. I don't even know if I ever will again. I may be done with Youtube :/ Too much going on in my family life/kids.
Same here, Haven't uploaded for a looong while.. I don't know if I will continue or not, hopfully I will. I started youtube as a hobby because I didn't have anyting else to do but now I got Emelie and a good set of friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back