2 to 4 dislikes in several videos

there system might be allowing the botting, getting so many dislikes in 5 minutes, are not legit, they must be doing something with our videos that we might be botted
2-4 dislikes is many? The video might have been shared somewhere, or whatever reason there might have been a small boost to the viewership and perhaps 2-4 people honestly did not like the videos, everybody has their opition ofc. I honestly don't believe this is botting. Who would program a bot to give just a few dislikes?
But it's true, we cannot ignore the possibility of someone or some group of people speficically going and disliking your videos but there is nothing we can really do about it. Contacting Google is kind of silly in my opinion, how would they know if the dislikes aren't actually legit?!

2-4 dislikes is many? The video might have been shared somewhere, or whatever reason there might have been a small boost to the viewership and perhaps 2-4 people honestly did not like the videos, everybody has their opition ofc. I honestly don't believe this is botting. Who would program a bot to give just a few dislikes?
But it's true, we cannot ignore the possibility of someone or some group of people speficically going and disliking your videos but there is nothing we can really do about it. Contacting Google is kind of silly in my opinion, how would they know if the dislikes aren't actually legit?!
hahaha thats completely true! Only if I buy YouTube and kill all my dislikes haha

this is very true really nothing you can do about it[DOUBLEPOST=1435482815,1435482795][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahaha thats completely true! Only if I buy YouTube and kill all my dislikes haha
that just got weird man

Back