2 to 4 dislikes in several videos

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Am I only the one getting these dislikes?
How to stop it? YouTube should do something about that!

Reactions: FraYoshi

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Lol it's not just you. My first video (which I kinda understand why people dislike it) has 5 dislikes and 13 likes which is almost 50% dislikes. *sigh* Other videos have 1 or 2 dislikes as well. People are people with their own opinions can't do much about that.

But its YouTube, other than stars or likes and dislikes, how else are people going to rate our videos?

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Lol it's not just you. My first video (which I kinda understand why people dislike it) has 5 dislikes and 13 likes which is almost 50% dislikes. *sigh* Other videos have 1 or 2 dislikes as well. People are people with their own opinions can't do much about that.

But its YouTube, other than stars or likes and dislikes, how else are people going to rate our videos?
hmm.... how to contact YouTube? I wanna complain them!

Reactions: FraYoshi

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'd recommend to stop thinking about likes or dislikes and keep focusing on pursuing more & better content, as always ;)
well i dont care abt dislikes, but I think YouTube is doing it wrongly, thats what I am angry about!

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
well i dont care abt dislikes, but I think YouTube is doing it wrongly, thats what I am angry about!
Interesting. What would you tell YouTube about what's wrong and which part is wrong? You need to build a case with details to win against a huge company.

I always just take the dislike as a sign that something is not right in the video, like maybe the sound quality or the type of pictures I used in my video or even the content itself. If I'm lucky, they would message me or comment about what they dislike in my video so I know what to avoid in the future.

But yea~~ Good luck with your channel and this issue. ^^

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Interesting. What would you tell YouTube about what's wrong and which part is wrong? You need to build a case with details to win against a huge company.

I always just take the dislike as a sign that something is not right in the video, like maybe the sound quality or the type of pictures I used in my video or even the content itself. If I'm lucky, they would message me or comment about what they dislike in my video so I know what to avoid in the future.

But yea~~ Good luck with your channel and this issue. ^^
well getting slow dislikes is what I understand. Getting so many dislikes in 5 minutes... is botting :D

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'm sorry, but what exactly is YouTube doing wrong?
there system might be allowing the botting, getting so many dislikes in 5 minutes, are not legit, they must be doing something with our videos that we might be botted