2 Best FREE Softwares for Creating YouTube Thumbnails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free tools for creating thumbnails in my opinions are: Paint.Net and Pinta. Pinta is OS X/Unix/Linux version of Paint.Net so yeah... And I would also use good ol' MS Paint from Windows 7 and above (Vista and XP are too old IMO)

Free tools for creating thumbnails in my opinions are: Paint.Net and Pinta. Pinta is OS X/Unix/Linux version of Paint.Net so yeah... And I would also use good ol' MS Paint from Windows 7 and above (Vista and XP are too old IMO)
Thanks much for the recommendations!

I use a website called Canva.com for all my social media and graphics needs.
I even use it to make covers for my self-help Kindle books that I sell on amazon! HIGHLY recommend.

- Bill

I use the pixlr.com , very great free online site for customize your thumbnail. Easy and fast to access, it allows you to even size and improve the qualitty of thumbnail ever further.

I prefer using PicMonkey with some Pixlr on the side, and using Textcraft for the words.

I use Photoshop CS2 which is a suuuuuper old version of Photoshop but it is free now and still practically has all the functions of the new software just without the modernized and updated UI layout. Does an awesome job I must say and would highly recommend to everyone out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back