• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1K subscribers, 200K views...getting anxious?

please start deinterlacing your videos

Ok, wow, there's the answer to my problem. I've only had that issue since I bought a new laptop, supposedly perfect for editing videos. I had no idea what it was, now you gave me a clue, any chance you could advice the easiest way to do this? I started googling and my head's spinning already. Thank you very much!

Ok, wow, there's the answer to my problem. I've only had that issue since I bought a new laptop, supposedly perfect for editing videos. I had no idea what it was, now you gave me a clue, any chance you could advice the easiest way to do this? I started googling and my head's spinning already. Thank you very much!
handbrake has a deinterlace feature (the best method for it is "bob" in my opinion - while it gives a slight quality decrease, it makes the videos smoother, however you can have a look at the methods there yourself and see which one is the best for you)

handbrake has a deinterlace feature (the best method for it is "bob" in my opinion - while it gives a slight quality decrease, it makes the videos smoother, however you can have a look at the methods there yourself and see which one is the best for you)

Thank you so much, I think it worked :up2:.

Back