• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1K subscribers, 200K views...getting anxious?

Misha's Toys & More

So yesterday we hit 1 thousand subscribers, about 3 months after posting our first video. Now I can't help feeling a bit nervous about what to do next since a lot of people are quite active on our channel. Also we gained a lot of subs on a specific topic that can't be used forever. Anyone else got stressed instead of happy after hitting a milestone or is it only me?:unsure:

Congratulations! I wouldn't worry about it too much. Obviously, you're doing something right, so just keep making good videos and engaging with your community.

Congratulations! I wouldn't worry about it your subscribers will like whatever you decide to post I'm sure you have their support!

Congratulations on your milestone! That's a great achievement. In terms of you feeling anxious, don't worry about it. Just do what you want to do on your channel and if your subscribers are there for you, they will stick with you no matter your decisions. As your personality comes out more when creating content that you enjoy, your subscribers will grow to love your personality and who you are. Don't be worried about the large numbers, just embrace it and keep moving forwards.

wow that's insane! Congratulations on that milestone of 1k subs in a matter of 3 months!
Surely you are doing something right and of course do not stop doing what you're doing eventually probably in another 3 months, your channel will blow through the roof!

Thank you all so much for your support! We reached 1,5K today so I'm determined to give it my best, I also calmed down a bit when the numbers didn't disappear overnight :).

Congratulations

As a toy channel you probably won't have many replies because it's all kids watching but you have a ratio of 200:1! You're channel will grow! So keep it up. For me, when I hit 1000, I worry about 10000 as it's repeating the same feat 10 times over. Just keep at it

Your channel is doing really well, congrats! I definitely know what you mean, but I think when in doubt create content similar to what people have enjoyed on your channel thus far. Reaching a milestone doesn't mean you need to do anything differently than how you already were doing it so no need to stress out. It's exciting for sure. I had a big rush of new subs to my channel about 6 months ago and I remember I just had a massive adrenaline rush for like a week afterwards, it was crazy but I just kept posting the same stuff and people seemed to like that the best.

Yay! Congrats! Honestly it's your own channel so I feel like you should feel comfortably on what to post and what not. Continue the growth, good luck!

Back