1570 dollars in June :D

I actually believe that from time to time it`s nice & inspiring to read not the usual "I`m getting X Views but only a few Cent, how can I change that? Story on the Forum and instead about how someone can be actually successful while not being a YouTube Star that get`s Million of Views each Day and still ask for Money from everyone if he wants to expand.

Uberdanger shows clearly what is possible if you focus on your Content and stop for at least one Month bitching about how bad a Network or how low your Split might be and instead keep enjoying what you actually do.

While he didn`t had to share his success story with us he still did it and as you can see many do got the message the right way and I`m glad that not everyone of this Forum is embittered but still believe that everything is nowadays possible if you work hard enough.

Couldn't agree more! well said ^_^

I actually believe that from time to time it`s nice & inspiring to read not the usual "I`m getting X Views but only a few Cent, how can I change that? Story on the Forum and instead about how someone can be actually successful while not being a YouTube Star that get`s Million of Views each Day and still ask for Money from everyone if he wants to expand.

Uberdanger shows clearly what is possible if you focus on your Content and stop for at least one Month bitching about how bad a Network or how low your Split might be and instead keep enjoying what you actually do.

While he didn`t had to share his success story with us he still did it and as you can see many do got the message the right way and I`m glad that not everyone of this Forum is embittered but still believe that everything is nowadays possible if you work hard enough.

I can't b***h about how bad my network is cause I simply don't have a network. Neither will I b***h about my low subs or views cause honestly I don't care about that. (Well actually I do cause I want them to go up) If people wanna watch me play, fine. If not, also fine. But I will never be someone who's gonna rub it in your face that I earn more than you do, even if it is like that. That is just childish behaviour!

Back