Request $15 PayPal: Need a voice over of a 3-4 minutes video!

SOA

I need someone to do a Commentary about a certain topic, everything is written and ready in a text file, you just need to record it with your mic
Requirements:
  1. Microphone with a high quality (Voice needs to be Clear)
  2. Good English language

I'll pay $15 through PayPal, its speculated to be a 3-4 minutes commentary.

So hit me up with a reply with your recent work & something that i can contact you through (Twitter/Email Etc..)
Anyone with the above requirements can hop in on this, I might need several commentators.

Hey! My Twitter handle is @dewmonic_abyss and my gmail is dewmonicabyss@gmail.com, whichever you prefer. I'm a Commentary channel, anyway, so this shouldn't be too hard for me to do. And I can read off a script like a pro when I need to. My channel's linked down below, so you can check out a recent video and see if my voice is what you're looking for. If so, great. If not, no big deal. I've been told I have a good radio voice.

Reactions: SOA
Hey! My Twitter handle is @dewmonic_abyss and my gmail is dewmonicabyss@gmail.com, whichever you prefer. I'm a Commentary channel, anyway, so this shouldn't be too hard for me to do. And I can read off a script like a pro when I need to. My channel's linked down below, so you can check out a recent video and see if my voice is what you're looking for. If so, great. If not, no big deal. I've been told I have a good radio voice.
Please check your Twitter's DM

I've done it before for someone else! Contact me on twitter @TriTonTGaming
It was actually me lol I just needed another voice I'm still gonna order from you pretty soon[DOUBLEPOST=1516897258,1516897212][/DOUBLEPOST]
Interested. You can contact me at spreadacinni@live.com if you think I'd be a good fit.
I'll contact you ASAP, Currently I have finished this project with @Dewmonic Abyss but I will need more voices for different projects as-well

My channel should linked if you want to see what I sound like, if you need anything British sounding in the future you can reach me most easily on Twitter @CameraLizard

Back