Request $15 PayPal: Need a voice over of a 3-4 minutes video!

SOA

Reaction score
I need someone to do a Commentary about a certain topic, everything is written and ready in a text file, you just need to record it with your mic
Requirements:
  1. Microphone with a high quality (Voice needs to be Clear)
  2. Good English language

I'll pay $15 through PayPal, its speculated to be a 3-4 minutes commentary.

So hit me up with a reply with your recent work & something that i can contact you through (Twitter/Email Etc..)
Anyone with the above requirements can hop in on this, I might need several commentators.

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey! My Twitter handle is @dewmonic_abyss and my gmail is dewmonicabyss@gmail.com, whichever you prefer. I'm a Commentary channel, anyway, so this shouldn't be too hard for me to do. And I can read off a script like a pro when I need to. My channel's linked down below, so you can check out a recent video and see if my voice is what you're looking for. If so, great. If not, no big deal. I've been told I have a good radio voice.

Reactions: SOA

SOA

Reaction score
Hey! My Twitter handle is @dewmonic_abyss and my gmail is dewmonicabyss@gmail.com, whichever you prefer. I'm a Commentary channel, anyway, so this shouldn't be too hard for me to do. And I can read off a script like a pro when I need to. My channel's linked down below, so you can check out a recent video and see if my voice is what you're looking for. If so, great. If not, no big deal. I've been told I have a good radio voice.
Please check your Twitter's DM

Reactions: Dewmonic Abyss

SOA

Reaction score
I've done it before for someone else! Contact me on twitter @TriTonTGaming
It was actually me lol I just needed another voice I'm still gonna order from you pretty soon[DOUBLEPOST=1516897258,1516897212][/DOUBLEPOST]
Interested. You can contact me at spreadacinni@live.com if you think I'd be a good fit.
I'll contact you ASAP, Currently I have finished this project with @Dewmonic Abyss but I will need more voices for different projects as-well

Reactions: Spreadacinni

TriTonTGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Well there we go! I need the job asap so please message me in due time!

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
If you ever need future assistance hit me up, links are down below, always willing to offer out my voice.

Reactions: SOA

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My channel should linked if you want to see what I sound like, if you need anything British sounding in the future you can reach me most easily on Twitter @CameraLizard