Yep. Ok. It's a real message from YouTube. Some people on Twitter today had the same problem. This is an E-mail sent to LucahJin
BnTD2SdCEAAUQEj.png:large

There's quite a few ways to tell that it's fake. The email is one, as well as the body of the email.

Apparently lots of people have been getting this same email. So it's best for everyone to be careful and read properly. Cause this is clearly not only happening to you.

Yep. Ok. It's a real message from YouTube. Some people on Twitter today had the same problem. This is an E-mail sent to LucahJin
BnTD2SdCEAAUQEj.png:large

There's quite a few ways to tell that it's fake. The email is one, as well as the body of the email.

Apparently lots of people have been getting this same email. So it's best for everyone to be careful and read properly. Cause this is clearly not only happening to you.

So much trolls and scams.. Thank you very much on that info.. Didn't know that there was on Youtube.. I experience some email from fake paypal notification though..

hello. i have same problem, this adveg123 strike me too ! (i from russia,sorry for bad english) i don't know what to do. this is ma video " youtube.com/watch?v=omiWnqX6wsY " . IF u KNOW HO too HELP ME PLEASE ADD ME IN SKYPE - ROMAZAN4444 (when add me write discription- adveg123) or write here.plz.

hello. i have same problem, this adveg123 strike me too ! (i from russia,sorry for bad english) i don't know what to do. this is ma video " youtube.com/watch?v=omiWnqX6wsY " . IF u KNOW HO too HELP ME PLEASE ADD ME IN SKYPE - ROMAZAN4444 (when add me write discription- adveg123) or write here.plz.

already pmed you on your channel :)

Back