Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well you already filed a counter-notification so you just need to wait now.

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Last edited:

Qazplm

The Q in YTtalq
Reaction score
View attachment 18959

I got message again today and the same message.. It seems this guy will abuse the DMCA on one of my videos again? Any advice guys? 2 more false copyright strikes and my channel will be out. How can I counter this, it seems anyone can just fill up the DMCA form and slapped it on one of Youtuber videos :(

View attachment 18960

and look at this.. this is the same email.. He's the one trolling my channel with copyright strikes.. What the hell...
Try sending those to Google when you dispute the claim. If Google is in the least bit competent in their job they'll remove the strike.

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Last edited:

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The dispute is already sent the the false claimant.. I can also submit another but it is for the same video.. Will wait this week what will happen if he will strike my other video as well.. This is getting ridiculous I can't even report his message to Youtube :(
no don't submit another counter-notification for the same video.

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Last edited:

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Last edited:

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
and the second copyright strike.. what the hell

View attachment 18996

Any advice. I filled another counter notification with screenshots of his threats to pay him.. I hope Youtube will read it though
At this point, I don't know what to tell you. YouTube has poop support for people with small channels that otherwise can't defend themselves against jerks on the internet who are able to use the copyright claim system.

Don't pay him the money, and keep filing the counter notifications. It's a crime if he gets away with this or makes off with peoples money for content he doesn't own.

Edit: I just removed some cursing I put on the post. Replaced them with more PG words. Trying not to curse.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
and the second copyright strike.. what the hell

View attachment 18996

Any advice. I filled another counter notification with screenshots of his threats to pay him.. I hope Youtube will read it though
YouTube has no say in the matter, they just review it to make sure you're not abusing the counter-DMCA process then forward it to the claimant. At this point, you just wait because he has to sue you to keep your video down. They'll restore it within 2 weeks.

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Here's an idea so you can't get a third strike. Make all of your videos private until further notice. Will this hurt your channels stats? Yes. Will it keep your channel up long enough so that this can get resorted? Hopefully. If this guy has already put two strikes on your channel, don't run the risk of letting it happen to the third. Make them private. Maybe that will work.