• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 subscribers!!

Congrats man! I'm checking out your channel right now and I'm really digging your videos. I'm getting hungry by the second and I might try some of these recipes sooner or later. If you had a catering business, i would hire you ASAP lol

T

Thanks for the tip just a couple of questions what editing software did u use coz internet says movie maker well it's aloud of pooph and 2nd do u think I phone make a good video camera
My first load of videos used movie maker to edit. It's very very basic, but it did the job as I was learning how to use better software. I used Sony Vegas pro, as it's really easy to use and is a big step up from movie maker. I now use premiere pro. Camera wise, an iPhone would be sufficient to start with. Audio quality is much more important than video quality in my opinion. As long as you have a semi decent camera that can record in 1080p you'll be fine. If the audio is tinny and other poor quality, people will click off. I use a fairly cheap lavalier mic to record the audio, and is was better than the inbuilt mic on my dslr.[DOUBLEPOST=1499868575,1499868507][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats man! I'm checking out your channel right now and I'm really digging your videos. I'm getting hungry by the second and I might try some of these recipes sooner or later. If you had a catering business, i would hire you ASAP lol
Haha thanks buddy, appreciate the kind words ☺

You've already blown past a 1000 XD! SLOW DOWN! :p But seriously, that's an amazing achievement and looking at your growth, you're definitely doing something right! Keep it up!

Well the things that have worked for me are consistent uploads (I do 2 a week). Learn as much as you can about good editing, production value helps. I also invest heavily in good SEO practice and I use tube buddy to assist with that. There's no over night trick, you have to dig in and bed down for the long haul. Some times you get lucky. I mean, for some reason I got 290 subscribers off the back of a single comment I left on another video!

Most youtubers give up before reaching their first 100 because it's arguably one of the most difficult milestones to reach when you're new, someone un subbing when only have 30 in the first place can feel devastating. Just keep going and strive to constantly improve your content, find your voice and style, be consistent, good SEO, and upload quality stuff. That's what seems to be working for me at least. Good luck ☺[DOUBLEPOST=1499842861,1499842715][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks Crown ☺
thanks for the advice just a couple more questions 1st how do i know if my subscribers have turned on notifications for my channel 2nd whats your advice on gaining nore subs

thanks for the advice just a couple more questions 1st how do i know if my subscribers have turned on notifications for my channel 2nd whats your advice on gaining nore subs
There's no way to know if your subscribers have turned on notifications. And gaining more subs is easy or hard depending on how much hard work you put in. there's no one real magic trick, it's a combination of lots of things. Good SEO practice, sharing on social media, high quality and consistent content, and also good branding for your channel. I am doing a live stream later today at 7pm GMT, i'll be talking mostly about food, and answering subs questions, but feel free to ask anything youtube related and hopefully I can answer.[DOUBLEPOST=1500034403,1500034352][/DOUBLEPOST]
You've already blown past a 1000 XD! SLOW DOWN! :p But seriously, that's an amazing achievement and looking at your growth, you're definitely doing something right! Keep it up!
Thanks pal. yes, i'm not sure what it is i'm doing lol, if I did, id do more of it. haha

Back