• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 subscribers!!

That is amazing! How long did it take you to get from 100 to 1000? Thanks!
I hit 100 in December last year, so it's taken 7 months to get to where I am now. ☺[DOUBLEPOST=1499757511,1499757464][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well deserved! I get hungry every time one of your thumbnails pops up in my home feed :D.
Haha thank you! Glad you enjoy it ☺[DOUBLEPOST=1499757551][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats!!!
Thank you very much. Not quite the same level as you guys haha.

Awesome! Congrats, Adam! I know how hard a cooking channel is. I am amazed at how much quality content you pump out so frequently. I struggle with that.

Keep it up!!!!

have u got any tips my neice has a channel she is 7 only got 33 subs
Well the things that have worked for me are consistent uploads (I do 2 a week). Learn as much as you can about good editing, production value helps. I also invest heavily in good SEO practice and I use tube buddy to assist with that. There's no over night trick, you have to dig in and bed down for the long haul. Some times you get lucky. I mean, for some reason I got 290 subscribers off the back of a single comment I left on another video!

Most youtubers give up before reaching their first 100 because it's arguably one of the most difficult milestones to reach when you're new, someone un subbing when only have 30 in the first place can feel devastating. Just keep going and strive to constantly improve your content, find your voice and style, be consistent, good SEO, and upload quality stuff. That's what seems to be working for me at least. Good luck ☺[DOUBLEPOST=1499842861,1499842715][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well done, keep it up. :)
Thanks Crown ☺

T
Well the things that have worked for me are consistent uploads (I do 2 a week). Learn as much as you can about good editing, production value helps. I also invest heavily in good SEO practice and I use tube buddy to assist with that. There's no over night trick, you have to dig in and bed down for the long haul. Some times you get lucky. I mean, for some reason I got 290 subscribers off the back of a single comment I left on another video!

Most youtubers give up before reaching their first 100 because it's arguably one of the most difficult milestones to reach when you're new, someone un subbing when only have 30 in the first place can feel devastating. Just keep going and strive to constantly improve your content, find your voice and style, be consistent, good SEO, and upload quality stuff. That's what seems to be working for me at least. Good luck ☺[DOUBLEPOST=1499842861,1499842715][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks Crown ☺
Thanks for the tip just a couple of questions what editing software did u use coz internet says movie maker well it's aloud of pooph and 2nd do u think I phone make a good video camera

Back