1000 Sub Milestone Q&A

TheTNGMen

I'm Just a Meme Machine
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Count on it. I've been meaning to but haven't had a chance to check out your channel ><.
But based on the way that you been conducting your self and your personality I'm likely to sub (unless I find devil worshiping or something...hell maybe even then :p). But yeah when I get home I'm definitely going to check yo stuff out~

Reactions: WeiseGamer

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Count on it. I've been meaning to but haven't had a chance to check out your channel ><.
But based on the way that you been conducting your self and your personality I'm likely to sub (unless I find devil worshiping or something...hell maybe even then :p). But yeah when I get home I'm definitely going to check yo stuff out~
Why thank you, I really appreciate that. See, people do love me @Riddikore (jk, inside joke).

Funny you mention devil worshiping. Not that I have it on my channel, lmfao, but I did a video recently (scheduled for sometime next week I believe) on a game where you play as an Angel landed on Earth, but in the process lost your halo which gives you your powers, and your wings were singed off. You have to solve various puzzles through the point n click adventure style gameplay to get your powers back, wings back, and get back into Heaven.

During my commentary I said "even though I'm talking about angel's, this isn't some bible thumping religious game. Well, I hope no one takes offense to me saying it that way....oops."

I left that in the commentary as I found it to be worthy of a light chuckle.