• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs

Spectre677

I've Got It
I just today made my first 100 subs and put out a special video for all my supporters and I got my custom URL Spectre1Gaming.

I would like to say a big thank you to EpicHanz because of me and him streaming games like Rainbow Six Siege, Dead by Daylight and the new Friday the 13th we have both had some great success and fun along the way.

Congrats man! I will check out your channel for sure. I'm pretty new myself so having a butchers at other peoples craft is always a good way to learn! I can only dream about 100 subs right now though!

Last edited:
Some get 100 subs really easily it took me over a year but I have earned it I have friend who got it in like a month 1 video had like mini explosion thanks for your kind words stick with ColdCoastGaming you will get there worst thing you can do is give up just keep churning out your content.

That is my next big goal (100)...then 200 etc.
Just subbed, you are up one! :)

Did I detect a Scottish accent?

Cheers,
Scott

It's English but Northern English but I do have Scottish in my Family my Auntie lives in Edinburgh thanks I just hope you enjoy building a community where all can enjoy similar things they like and all can get along it's what it is all about just like YTTalk.

Last edited:
It's English but Northern English but I do have Scottish in my Family my Auntie lives in Edinburgh thanks I just hope you enjoy building a community that can all enjoy similar things and get long is what it is all about just like YTTalk.

I played ice hockey in Scotland (Ayrshire area) when I was younger. Love UK. I agree with you about building our channels...best of luck and stay in touch,

Cheers,
Scott

Back