• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just today made my first 100 subs and put out a special video for all my supporters and I got my custom URL Spectre1Gaming.

I would like to say a big thank you to EpicHanz because of me and him streaming games like Rainbow Six Siege, Dead by Daylight and the new Friday the 13th we have both had some great success and fun along the way.

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you I really appreciate it took me quite a while to get there but I had a lot of fun along the way.

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats man! I will check out your channel for sure. I'm pretty new myself so having a butchers at other peoples craft is always a good way to learn! I can only dream about 100 subs right now though!

Last edited:
Reactions: Spectre677

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Some get 100 subs really easily it took me over a year but I have earned it I have friend who got it in like a month 1 video had like mini explosion thanks for your kind words stick with ColdCoastGaming you will get there worst thing you can do is give up just keep churning out your content.

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks dude I appreciate that was a surprise when I woke up to find out.
That is my next big goal (100)...then 200 etc.
Just subbed, you are up one! :)

Did I detect a Scottish accent?

Cheers,
Scott

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That is my next big goal (100)...then 200 etc.
Just subbed, you are up one! :)

Did I detect a Scottish accent?

Cheers,
Scott
It's English but Northern English but I do have Scottish in my Family my Auntie lives in Edinburgh thanks I just hope you enjoy building a community where all can enjoy similar things they like and all can get along it's what it is all about just like YTTalk.

Last edited:

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's English but Northern English but I do have Scottish in my Family my Auntie lives in Edinburgh thanks I just hope you enjoy building a community that can all enjoy similar things and get long is what it is all about just like YTTalk.
I played ice hockey in Scotland (Ayrshire area) when I was younger. Love UK. I agree with you about building our channels...best of luck and stay in touch,

Cheers,
Scott