100+ Subs! - Diverse PC Gaming - Give me a look

Just keep at it man, its hard work (which people dont realise) but it really is a good feeling when it starts to form a community and just "work"
Yeah im really enjoying making videos, but half to slow down until after university

Very interesting jungle with every champion series. :)
I always like seeing champions in unusual role.

Very interesting jungle with every champion series. :)
I always like seeing champions in unusual role.
I am going to be doing more of that very soon, had some issues with LoL took some time off. but i will be playing it again very soon

Yeah im really enjoying making videos, but half to slow down until after university

I slowed down because of uni and was one of the worst things I could of done xD I used to be on 1-2k views a video and then i stoped posting for 3/4 a year then when I came back it was much much less took me ages to get back to where I was a year ago. So watch out mate

I slowed down because of uni and was one of the worst things I could of done xD I used to be on 1-2k views a video and then i stoped posting for 3/4 a year then when I came back it was much much less took me ages to get back to where I was a year ago. So watch out mate
I wont be stopping, ill just be doing it like 2 times a week instead of the 5, cant play too many games now :(

Hey everyone, im really trying to make a big push for a 100 sub milestone.
I put a lot of effort into my channel trying ot upload 5 times a week (Depending on university)
My channel is my main hobby, really enjoy making and editing out my videos.
Id love it if you could check out my channel, let me know what you think about it :)
As any feedback is good feedback, just so i can push myself to the next level
Current project: Portal 2 Co-OP
Dead Space 3 Co-Op
Trials Evolution Multiplayer
League of Legend stuff

Future Project:
Amnesia
WoW
Whatever else im playing really

Hey bro - I've checked out your channel and can see some really great games on show. you've got some really good commentary skills as well which are quite entertaining - really like the design on the banner as well looks really professional!

Hey bro - I've checked out your channel and can see some really great games on show. you've got some really good commentary skills as well which are quite entertaining - really like the design on the banner as well looks really professional!
Thank you very much! I have some big plans for over the summer, a lot more games of all different kinds. And ill be able to do a full schedule, just got to finish this years assignments. So things will get much larger in May, should see a lot more from my channel then

Hey mate loved it, i've been looking at added some WoW videos to my channel, but i really just don't know what kind of WoW videos to do haha, but nevertheless loved the channel you've earned a sub my friend xD

Hey mate loved it, i've been looking at added some WoW videos to my channel, but i really just don't know what kind of WoW videos to do haha, but nevertheless loved the channel you've earned a sub my friend xD
Well at the moment im just doing Random Battlegrounds with my friends, but ill be uploading Talents guides, macros guides etc for Windwalker Monk

Back