100+ Subs! - Diverse PC Gaming - Give me a look

I don't know much about WOW and I'm not very interested in it but I found your commentary to be very engaging and interesting to listen to. I checked out your portal video too and I've never played it before but it was pretty cool to watch. The only thing is you should talk a lot more in those. At times I felt like there was an awkward silence. You seemed to be having fun and that is a good thing. :)
Thank you :)
The awkward silence is usually when im trying to work out what to do, Portal isnt normally my type of game so i had to really think XD

Getting pretty close myself Turtles :)

Been subbed to you for ages, and hope you get there soon !

I'm hoping a recent change to more creative content might actually make a dent in the difference for me, but s'pose it depends how well the content goes over .

Getting pretty close myself Turtles :)

Been subbed to you for ages, and hope you get there soon !

I'm hoping a recent change to more creative content might actually make a dent in the difference for me, but s'pose it depends how well the content goes over .
Yeah im trying to keep my content diverse while maintaining the roots i started with like WoW and League

5 videos a week is a fantastic start!

You just need to be yourself and play games you find fun.

The subs will come :)

5 videos a week is a fantastic start!

You just need to be yourself and play games you find fun.

The subs will come :)
Yeah i like to try and get 5 a week out, i have to start slowing that down a bit now since i have University assignments coming up. But i have big plans for my channel over the summer

Yeah i like to try and get 5 a week out, i have to start slowing that down a bit now since i have University assignments coming up. But i have big plans for my channel over the summer

Just keep at it man, its hard work (which people dont realise) but it really is a good feeling when it starts to form a community and just "work"

Back