• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs! Custom URL! 30 Subs in 2 days!

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Wow Wow Wow. Feels good to be saying this but just reached 100 subs! First time ever on any of my youtube channels to hit that custom url and it feels great. Whats next? Lets go for 200!

Congratulations man, that's wicked! I feel like its really hard to hit that first 100 subs nowadays, so well done :)

Congrats, I like your channel art and your video thumbnails great work.I also like the fact that you arrange your sections on your home page but what about the channel trailer?...I see a good future for your channel if you just put in the effort. keep it up and you will Hit your 200 gold in no time.

Hey guys thanks for all the kind words! and yah i have been needing to make one just have not been able to make up my mind on what kind of trailer! @Boris Qs

Wow Wow Wow. Feels good to be saying this but just reached 100 subs! First time ever on any of my youtube channels to hit that custom url and it feels great. Whats next? Lets go for 200!
wow congrats ! 30 subs in 2 days thats amazing!! keep it up!

That custom URL tho! Yeah man, that felt great to get for us too. Congrats!!!

Back