• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs! Custom URL! 30 Subs in 2 days!

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow Wow Wow. Feels good to be saying this but just reached 100 subs! First time ever on any of my youtube channels to hit that custom url and it feels great. Whats next? Lets go for 200!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations!!

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Congratulations man, that's wicked! I feel like its really hard to hit that first 100 subs nowadays, so well done :)

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats, I like your channel art and your video thumbnails great work.I also like the fact that you arrange your sections on your home page but what about the channel trailer?...I see a good future for your channel if you just put in the effort. keep it up and you will Hit your 200 gold in no time.

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys thanks for all the kind words! and yah i have been needing to make one just have not been able to make up my mind on what kind of trailer! @Boris Qs

HowTo101

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Wow Wow Wow. Feels good to be saying this but just reached 100 subs! First time ever on any of my youtube channels to hit that custom url and it feels great. Whats next? Lets go for 200!
wow congrats ! 30 subs in 2 days thats amazing!! keep it up!

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That is VERY impressive :) Still trying to kick my channel off.

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That custom URL tho! Yeah man, that felt great to get for us too. Congrats!!!

VigilantRager

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very rad! I am almost at 20 subs and hoping to hit 100 eventually. keep up the good work!