100 Floors Walkthrough Levels (56-70) - iPhone Game Cheat

I would post the stats for everyone to see but I aint sure if thats against the analytics TOS or not :) If someone finds that out for me and if you can then I will. Views are counted from both guests and people logged in.
No I believe you, I just don't like it cause it cause it screws up the system. The number one thread should be a thread we're all talking in, one our members are discussing and has lots of pages, but now our number one viewed thread is some game cheat that no one's even commented on. And I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with dude's channel, he put out like well over 20 videos yesterday alone, like 8 of them were in the same HOUR... something does not add up here...

The only thing I can do about it is remove all promotion type videos from being shown there which is something I have been considering as the promo threads arent the forums main discussions if you get me although at times they can be.
--- merged: Jun 21, 2012 at 10:56 PM ---
Actually it could be a good idea doing that, that way no one would be enticed to do so in the future.

The only thing I can do about it is remove all promotion type videos from being shown there which is something I have been considering as the promo threads arent the forums main discussions if you get me although at times they can be.
Well damn I dunno. 4,000 views and not 1 person signed up to respond to it on the forum...its kinds fishy to me especially when its crystal clear the guy is manipulating his stats on his videos. No one has 10,000 views and only 1 comment.

The stats say almost all of it is from search engines and all from different cities more or less with bigger cities having more which is natural and expected, theres only around 800 views unaccounted for which could be search engines visiting the thread, people who are on the forums thinking hows that got all that etc with it being ranked well and gaining attention through them. I honestly dont believe the thread has been botted based on this, also try variations of the title, the thread is #1 for a very short version of what people would search for :D

The stats say almost all of it is from search engines and all from different cities more or less with bigger cities having more which is natural and expected, theres only around 800 views unaccounted for which could be search engines visiting the thread, people who are on the forums thinking hows that got all that etc with it being ranked well and gaining attention through them. I honestly dont believe the thread has been botted based on this, also try variations of the title, the thread is #1 for a very short version of what people would search for :D
I get what your saying and I think you should leave it up. Don't let this one thread ruining it for everyone else. Still 800 unknown hits would have brought it pretty close to the top anyways maybe that's the kick start it needed to get 3000 legit people to click on it.

I am really unsure about the rest, I know Google will come back and forth to anything that is getting traffic from itself and seeing if theres any updates which will count as a view.

tis a gamed thread i posted about it being gamed once upon a time but really its some dude trying to lure people to his station via the thread hehe.

the 100 Floors game is really wonderful - jawbreaking levels did keep me really near my phone all noght long) but I`m satisfied, and surprised by the quality of the game, by the way, graphics is professional and options are convenient) See it:
HTML:
URL REMOVED
why would you quote your own post twice? You're friends with the guy who posted this aren't you...

Back