100 Floors Walkthrough Levels (56-70) - iPhone Game Cheat

lol really? Why does this have 4000 views? I was expecting page after page of s**t. The views can't be right...I love it the video has 10,000 hits but only 2 likes and one comment! I WONDER HOW THIS GOT 4000 VIEWS???DERRRR! I think this thread should be deleted.

lol really? Why does this have 4000 views? I was expecting page after page of s**t. The views can't be right...I love it the video has 10,000 hits but only 2 likes and one comment! I WONDER HOW THIS GOT 4000 VIEWS???DERRRR! I think this thread should be deleted.
I did wonder this also, I asked Michael, he said all the views on the page are legit...(this was when the page was at 1,200 views)

But since the thread was posted around the time of the game update many people were/are searching for solutions to the game...

Also it is 'quite high' in the search results...
https://www.google.co.uk/search?sug...e=UTF-8&q=100+floors+levels+56-70+walkthrough

Botting our threads now???? LAME LAME LAME!!! NOT COOL!!! Bot your OWN dang videos, don't bot our freaking threads... grrrrrr SYMPH SMASH!!!!
--- merged: Jun 21, 2012 at 10:24 PM ---
I second the motion!

I did wonder this also, I asked Michael, he said all the views on the page are legit...(this was when the page was at 1,200 views)

But since the thread was posted around the time of the game update many people were/are searching for solutions to the game...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=19&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=100 floors levels 56-70 walkthrough
Yea but you would think there would be more comments on the video

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=19&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=100 floors levels 56-70 walkthrough
Michael, do you honestly think when we have 1600 members total on the forum, that everyone just had to come view this thread 3 times for some unknown reason, and no one felt like leaving a post? It's just THAT popular, but no one felt the need to say anything... this dude used a program to bump up the views and make it the number one thread and the thread should be deleted and at the LEAST he should be warned.

I have just checked the forums analytics again, I checked back when Michael asked me about this and it was legit then with all traffic coming from Google.com and .co.uk and just checked again and they appear to be completely legit adding them all up from the different sources and almost all are the popular search engines :D

I have just checked the forums analytics again, I checked back when Michael asked me about this and it was legit then with all traffic coming from Google.com and .co.uk and just checked again and they appear to be completely legit adding them all up from the different sources and almost all are the popular search engines :D
So... it's being viewed from google, not our forum? I didn't know views from non members even counted... that kind of sucks, this thread has jumped to the top of our most viewed and it doesn't reflect the interests of our forum.. Also, this dude's channel is weird, he's been putting out a video an hour for the last like day, it's like his channel is on autopilot or something... something doesn't add up... but ok... whatever... symph no likey, but symph will stop smashing.

I would post the stats for everyone to see but I aint sure if thats against the analytics TOS or not :) If someone finds that out for me and if you can then I will. Views are counted from both guests and people logged in.

Back