• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10 Subs within a week!

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don´t worry too much about that. Yes it sucks especially if the counter says 0 but you will grow your channel for sure. It takes a lot of hard work especially in the beginning but just keep on uploading videos and make better videos day by day and you will see growth:)
I could not agree more, thanks for ur support and btw i have 1 subscriber again! xD

Reactions: Dave2017

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting your first 10 subscribers! I hope both your views and subscribers will continue to grow! It´s a great feeling to see your hard work starting to pay off! Keep up the good work, and hopefully we will see more milestone posts from you!

Darius Dominte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
We sometimes congratulate someone, not because we value or find worthy what they have just achieved, but only because we fear coming across as jealous. So not to be jealous. I really congrat for your achievements. So really nice channel.