Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

10 Subs within a week!

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by MrFlemish, Nov 19, 2018.

1. MrFlemish
    Cash:
    $4
    Hi, I'm MrFlemish and welcome to my thread

Last Sunday I started my own channel and I managed to reach 10 subs within the first week of the launch, which may seem like nothing, but this is certainly a beginning for me!

Thanks for reading.

Crown and videoeditgr like this.
  2. GameVestment
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $183
    Coucou!
    Awesome bro, every milestone is important and that's not bad at all in my opinion! It took me like more than one week to gain my first subscriber lol. Wish you the best with your channel and never stop uploading!

MrFlemish likes this.
  3. MrFlemish
    Cash:
    $4
    Thanks man, I'm trying to stay motivated, it's going well now, but I just hope this motivation can last

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk

GameVestment likes this.
  4. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $7,801

Well done, keep up the good work. :)

MrFlemish likes this.
  5. MrFlemish
    Cash:
    $4
    Thanks, Crown!

6. AverageBrino
    Cash:
    $8
    Damn! 10 in 1 week. I struggled to get 10 in like a month. But koodos to you. Keep at it!

7. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $61
    hi MrFlemish and welcome to the forum byt the way:) That is pretty good dude:up2: 10 subs is what most new Youtubers get in a month (besides from friends and family of course:)) so you must be proud. Do you have any tips/tricks to share with new Youtbers? What kind of videos do you make and what is your channel about?

8. Messages:
    Cash:
    $9
    I totally understand you that 10 subs are big thing to you!
    I have 0 subs and last night i had my first subscriber and i was so happy i could not believe it xD

He unsubscribed today :((

GameVestment likes this.
  9. GameVestment
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $183
    Don't be discouraged! The same happened to me, my first subscriber unsubbed lol. It took me 27 days to even get 100 subs. Many more will come don't worry

Flexibility ChanneL. likes this.
  10. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $61
    Don´t worry too much about that. Yes it sucks especially if the counter says 0 but you will grow your channel for sure. It takes a lot of hard work especially in the beginning but just keep on uploading videos and make better videos day by day and you will see growth:)

Flexibility ChanneL. likes this.